free website stats program Throwover Leather Bags On A Nightster | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Throwover Leather Bags On A Nightster

I managed ok to get the bags under the seat although took a wee bit of persuation and a wee bit of trimming here and there
you should also fit bag rails to keep the bags off the shocks and the brake etc
or you could look at easy brackets these clip on and off esily and have the bags attatced to them
V-Twin Mania - Genuine Harley Davidson parts and accessories, Kuryakyn, Vance Hines, Custom Chrome, Zodiac and many more...

Brian

Nice tip Brian - thanks. I've gotten in touch with them. I have to see if they are compatible with the docking hardware I've recently ordered for my detachable sissy bar and luggage rack.
Thanks again.

They are a really good firm to deal with but a small firm usually fast response

Brian

I managed ok to get the bags under the seat although took a wee bit of persuation and a wee bit of trimming here and there
you should also fit bag rails to keep the bags off the shocks and the brake etc
or you could look at easy brackets these clip on and off esily and have the bags attatced to them
V-Twin Mania - Genuine Harley Davidson parts and accessories, Kuryakyn, Vance Hines, Custom Chrome, Zodiac and many more...

Brian

I did the same years ago w/my "rice burner/harley wannabe" (88 Suzuki Intruder). Got the throw-over's & trimmed/adjusted them to fit under the seat. Was a better-clean look, but took a tad longer to remove. I'm sure there are aftermarket vendors who make bags to fit properly. Just do some internet searching, or go to one of the lg bike events (i.e. Daytona Bike Week). Other option is to work w/what HD provides & take a chance w/non-return if you cut/modify beyond new condition.

Back