free website stats program three pocket windshield bag | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

three pocket windshield bag

took a ride this moring went threw a toll with the ez pass in the center pocket ez pass worked. i pod in the right side pocket:D

I put the HD 3-bag windshield bag on my Heritage last year. I use it on every ride. Keys, wallet, phone, garage door opener, sunglasses. Money well spent.

Great idea on the conditioner/shoe polish, sometimes I'm such an airhead I never would've thought about that!

I put a 3 pocket HD brand on my EG and man is it noisy? Seems to vibrate a lot. It came with 4 little rubber dots to stick on the bottom of it to prevent this from happening, but still a lot of noise. The way it mounts is that you loosen the windshield screws and slip the metal hooks under the lip and tighten the screws back up. It is tight were it hooks on, but the top vibrates.

I have to agree with Slapp. I had one on my 04UC for 2 years and it did come in handy for toll money, garage opener, etc., but anything you put in it has to be padded or the noise will drive you crazy. After you have it on for awhile, you can't go back unless you change the windshield because they rub and mar the windshield. I didn't put one on my 09UC. Bought a keyring size garage opener and keep it with my fob.

Get som foam tape and put a few pices under it where the dots go and it'll eliminate the rattling on top of the inner fairing. If you're careful with placing the dots thay'll work too, but occasionally one would vibrate out. The foam tape seems to have done the trick for me.

Does anyone have a pic of a 3 pocket bag installed? I tried a single windshield bag on my Heritage but it seemed a bit large and restricted my view of the road directly in front of me. I would like something to store small items in but I have never seen a 3 bagger. To me it would seem to block even more of the road directly in front. I am not criticizing, I am just curious as to other's opinions.

Back