free website stats program This Years road trip | Harley Davidson Forums

This Years road trip

Backroad Rider

:) Ok, been away from the forum for a while but it's that time again, the BETTER half and I are planning our 2nd annual road trip. We plan to leave Lake City around 8am on 8/4 and head up 441 toward the BRP...As last year, no concrete destinations, each morning when we get up where the front tire aims is where we'll head...last year we did 2800 miles in 6 days and saw some beautiful scenery...This year we have 14 days to enjoy the great out doors and see more of the country...
As plans develop (or not) I'll keep you posted; Hopefully can meet up with some of you while on the ride.
Planning BRP and then up through VA and perhaps all the way to New England, Love their Clam Chowder.
If anyone would like to meet up and ride, let me know.
Bill:)

I like your itinerary. Just following the front wheel with no "gotta get there", often provides the most pleasurable trips. US 441 is a nice ride from L.C. north.

Hope you and your wife have a safe and enjoyable ride.:small3d018::cheers

My better half and I are heading south and then west this Saturday (unless she chickens out). Or whatever direction the rain isn't. We'll attempt to make it to Northern California, but plans will change as we go.

Back