free website stats program This is Funny! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

This is Funny!

The truth is i could not come up with anything at all and just wanted to see how long we could keep this going! :bigsmiley14:

Good news is Radio Shack said they maybe able to repair my 64 and get it back to me before the end of the year. :lolrolling

What happened to the funny pictures...jeez, this is worse than waiting for the ole' Lady....:bigsmiley5:
bug.gif

After that T, you OZ folks will be playing this new video game called "Pong". Sorta like tennis for the telly. You'll love it.

And it's in vivid two color for you too... black and white.
......that's amazing.......black and white???.....technology, where's it going to end? :unsure

heres the pic

Not to toss cold water on the party, but I hope no one is taking this seriously! It's a very old urban legend. As I recall, Mythbusters even did a segment on the exploding toilet bowl bit and weren't able to recreate it. First, a cigarette won't ignite it. It takes flame and gasoline vapor. (Like a spark plug, you know? :D) Secondly, it's not an explosive mixture...it just burns.

Am I getting far to serious about this??? Heck, it's a funny story! Let's pretend it's true! :cheers

We are also thinking of upgrading our phone system, longer strings on the tin cans and adding more lines. I think we will end up tripping over all the string around this office.
:bigsmiley20:

He has already pulled a few stunts around the house that got a few neighbors looking at us kinda strange...good news, no cops so far!
:D

Back