free website stats program Thinking of summer | Harley Davidson Forums

Thinking of summer

liquid_wrench

This winter weather is very depressing I can’t wait till summer comes LOL Or spring...for that matter.

Attachments

• C0258F80-8098-4E46-BDE9-B9C9522EF495.jpeg
    C0258F80-8098-4E46-BDE9-B9C9522EF495.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 16
I am just the opposite. There are only a few days in Georgia that are too cold for (me) to ride. Winter is when I try to do all my outdoor projects, because I can exert myself without feeling like I'm gonna heatstroke out. I do sympathize with those Northerners that have to suffer through months of cold and snow.

Yesterday and today we are getting our first blasts of snow and extreme cold in Southern Ontario. I'm already sick of it.

Cold here in Pa. But I have heat in my garage. Buddies come over and we drink beer and plan some summer rides. Nova Scotia in July (last time we went in June and had 38 degree weather and rain). Then riding to Sturgis again and maybe a Maggie Valley in May.

We try to do a long trip each summer, last summer was back to Sturgis down to Jackson Wy than zig zag back home was about 2300 miles.
We're talking about going to Moab National park again this year. This is similar in miles, last time was 2500 there and back with zig zagging the map.

55 degrees Monday, freezing rain today, rain tomorrow, snow Friday. Getting 3 seasons in 4 days

Back