free website stats program There ought to be a law | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

There ought to be a law

here's one you left out, good ol wet leaves in the roadway. talk about riding on ice, brother there aint much slicker than those things, especially in a curve!

Actually in some places there is a law. Can't blow 'yer crap in the road way, or rake the leaves there cause it plugs up the old storm drains. Trouble is its not everywhere and try getting it enforced. I have...can you hear the complaining from the little old man on the Toro at City Hall. Town elders backed down...no stomach to fight the "Real Tax Payers" Not like them outlaws on two wheels. Oh, and as one of the doughnut eating loafers that also rides I tried to do something locally about the grass blowing malcontents...part of my civic duty...went over like the old t**d in the punch bowl with everyone. Guess a visit from a big city slicker lawyer may get there attention someday but I would hate for a two wheeler to pay up front for using the service.:newsmile057:

Grass on the road is one of my pet peeves. How about the neighbor that has to blow his/her grass onto your lawn. Also, cagers that can't stay on the road going around corners and leave gravel in the corner.

Back