free website stats program The weather | Harley Davidson Forums

The weather

HarleyHarry

Banned
Bad Weather: There's a fellow who is an avid rider. Actually he's a motorcycle fanatic.
He has not missed a weekend of motorcycle riding in years.
Every Saturday and Sunday morning he gets up very early and goes meets his buddies for a nice long ride. On this one morning, he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his riding gear out of the closet, and goes out to the garage to prepare to leave.
While out there it started raining a torrential downpour. There was snow mixed with the rain and the wind is blowing at 30 mph.
He comes back into the house and turns the TV to the Weather Channel. From there he finds it's going to be bad weather all day long. So he puts his bike back into the garage and comes back inside.
He quietly undresses and slips back into bed where he cuddles up to his wife's back, and whispers, "The weather out there is terrible."
To which she replies, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out riding his bike today?"

thats a good, one but the biker should have got even .
he should have acted like he just came out of a daze and said loudly WOW i must have blacked out ,i swore i was riding my bike ,got to your sisters ,and got in to bed like i do every weekend, oops !

thats a good, one but the biker should have got even .
he should have acted like he just came out of a daze and said loudly WOW i must have blacked out ,i swore i was riding my bike ,got to your sisters ,and got in to bed like i do every weekend, oops !

:bigsmiley17:Hey Roady would you like to share your phantacy with us?

If you're not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room.

Nice one, just read it out to the Mrs.

She said that she better remember to turn around in future :)

Back