free website stats program The Supertrapp Muflers sound great !! | Harley Davidson Forums

The Supertrapp Muflers sound great !!

hkhajah

Hi Guys, i installed the Supertrapp Mufllers with 10 discs, they sound great. They came with 12 discs and i kept 2 out, should i install the other 2 making them 12 discs or not, and would it sound louder ? .... Thanks...

More discs will make it louder but the trick is to tune the flow with the discs like on a dyno and not to just add or remove discs for sound.

Now glider we all know to tune your exhust system you park in a large local parking lot.
Steps
1. make it as quiet as you can
2. start bike if no car alarms go off
3. increase volume
4.repeat step 2
5. keep repeating steps 1-4 untill ay least 2 alarms more than 10 feet for you go off at idle.

what ever happen to a hack saw and or a punch to knock out the baffels

Smitty, That all stoped when they droped a feedback system (ECM,O2'S) under our seats! :wall

So I Guess its better to Add the 2 discs...., it would make it sound a little louder .... Thanks Glider and thank you guys for the quick reply

Hi Guys, i installed the Supertrapp Mufllers with 10 discs, they sound great. They came with 12 discs and i kept 2 out, should i install the other 2 making them 12 discs or not, and would it sound louder ? .... Thanks...
Did you have to do anything to your fuel management system?

yes i did, i put the power commander and man it just gave it alot of horspower, you can feel the difference with it.

Back