free website stats program The only one from France | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

The only one from France

lol this forum has allot of people from all over the world.......one thing we can agree on.....we all love AMERICAN MADE MOTORCYCLES
right?

I speak Hillbilly y'all..am from down ear round the Ozarks Mountains of Missouri(a)...ifin y'all ever get to my neck of the wood ..well heck y'all jus come sit a spell and we can sure nuff rustle y'all up some grub!..and a lil shine...:D

I speak Hillbilly y'all..am from down ear round the Ozarks Mountains of Missouri(a)...ifin y'all ever get to my neck of the wood ..well heck y'all jus come sit a spell and we can sure nuff rustle y'all up some grub!..and a lil shine...:D

Fourdogs - did you forget your medicine again this morning ??!!!!

hey JUDY!!!!!!

hahahahaha!!

Fourdogs - did you forget your medicine again this morning ??!!!!

hey JUDY!!!!!!

hahahahaha!!

Mr. Lewis....just so ya be a no'in...Mommy found a shoe box out year in the shed ..she was wanted to know if ya be doin anymore heatin and coolin work...y'all be to be waggin in them poke tonight when ya come home from the A&P right?...

Just arrived for one week holiday.

Verdon canyon to the south of the French , the biggest canyon in Europe, very nice country.

Back