free website stats program The mods | Harley Davidson Forums

The mods

Redfish-Joe

We did a 250 mile ride today. Met Russ, Gator508, in Mobile and rode to one of our favorite eateries. First time I saw his bike since he got it back. Mobile Bay HD did a bang up job on it. Looks great!

I installed a set of cat free headpipes and the EJK the other day to go along with my mufflers. Bike ran great 2 up and I got around 41mpg. Heat from the cat used to be so bad it would almost blister my calf on the derby cover. Gone...the heat is GONE! I still have my cat pipes "just incase" but they will only go back on if they have to!

Hey Redfish-Joe

Really enjoyed the ride yesterday, thanks for the invitation.

My ride was not nearly as far, only about 60 miles for me, but any excuse to ride..right! Met Joe and his group(Southern Cruisers Motorcycle Club) in Mobile and from there we proceded across the bay to old town Daphne to an eatery called Mancie's Antique Club. Sometimes I wonder if they mean the patrons. Joe was road captain and ran a superb show there and back.

So..onto the pictures. if I counted everyone there was 13 of us (we don't care about triscadecaphobia), as I veered off towards home I saw the pack heading west, with a wave adieu, another good ride!

Ok, took too long, so here are the pics!

Attachments

• Redfish-Joe and bike.JPG
    Redfish-Joe and bike.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 85
  • new wheel.JPG
    new wheel.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 82
  • half group.JPG
    half group.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 79
  • other half group.JPG
    other half group.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Barry & mrs.JPG
    Barry & mrs.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 81
Urban Dictionary: triscadecaphobia

buy triscadecaphobia mugs, tshirts and magnets. The fear of number 13. Being afraid of the 13th of the month is an example of triscadecaphobia ...

Back