free website stats program The Lord and the Biker | Harley Davidson Forums

The Lord and the Biker

softail41

A biker was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things.

Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied,

"Do you want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

Right on softail41. I have only been married 10 years, but your joke, which has alot of truth to it, is coming truer and truer the longer I'm married.....:newsmile042:

Be careful what you post dbmg! After I posted this, my wife read it as well, and I've been unconscious for the last half hour! :swoon

Right on softail41. I have only been married 10 years, but your joke, which has alot of truth to it, is coming truer and truer the longer I'm married.....:newsmile042:

Be careful what you post dbmg! After I posted this, my wife read it as well, and I've been unconscious for the last half hour! :swoon

:p Now you know how I feel, The Redhead has her own account here so I cant hide any more:p

Even he can't figure them out!:newsmile077:

:p Now you know how I feel, The Redhead has her own account here so I cant hide any more:p

:D latina does like computers and doesn't have an account :D

I doubt it was from the joke. But you probably were not listening to her while she asked you to do something for her and you got it all wrong.....Or you precieved what she was telling you, and heard it as the way you completed the task and still got it wrong.:newsmile055:
I just tell my wife it might be best that she, gets some one to do it for her, then I do not get in trouble.....:s

I doubt it was from the joke. But you probably were not listening to her while she asked you to do something for her and you got it all wrong.....Or you precieved what she was telling you, and heard it as the way you completed the task and still got it wrong.:newsmile055:

You are correct...I have fell into that trap and actually leaned on the excuse that I have hearing damage due to flying helicopters while in the army. It worked for a while...then I started getting written instruction in the form of notes left on the fridge! I think I'll try a diet, "I didn't see the note on the fridge, I haven't been in the fridge cause I'm on a diet."

Probably shouldn't have written that. If you guys don't hear from me for a couple of days, call the cops!

Back