free website stats program The Harley & Bear Creek Canyon - Video Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

The Harley & Bear Creek Canyon - Video Ride

sfarson

Hey, with winter having a firm grip in many areas, here's a four minute onboard video ride on the H-D, going up Bear Creek Canyon. Blue skies, white cotton clouds, and a sweet road:

The Harley & Bear Creek Canyon - Streaming Video

The video is from Morrison (Just west of Denver) through Idledale, to just shy of Kittredge...
bcctopo.jpg

Nice video. Maybe someday you can shoot one on Lookout Moutian Road for us to watch. I saw My first concert at Red Rocks. The Smother Bro. and Ray Charles. It was probably in 62 or 63.

Nice video. Maybe someday you can shoot one on Lookout Moutian Road for us to watch. I saw My first concert at Red Rocks. The Smother Bro. and Ray Charles. It was probably in 62 or 63.

Thanks all. It was a great ride.

David... Wow. You know, Red Rocks hasn't changed much. Big concerts are still there, and the rocks continue to be big and red!

Good call on the Lookout Mountain Road. Something to record next year. Did take a couple of images of the road last summer. Perhaps these jog the memory...

lom1.jpg

And higher up, wouldn't want to miss this curve!...
lom2.jpg

:bigsmiley11:
Wow this video surely makes me want to head back out to Colorado, Utah and Arizona.

You did a great job!

Thanks –

Thanks all. It was a great ride.

David... Wow. You know, Red Rocks hasn't changed much. Big concerts are still there, and the rocks continue to be big and red!

Good call on the Lookout Mountain Road. Something to record next year. Did take a couple of images of the road last summer. Perhaps these jog the memory...

lom1.jpg

And higher up, wouldn't want to miss this curve!...
lom2.jpg
Nice pic,s.It was about Ten years ago on one of my return trips to Co. that I was visiting Buffalo Bills gravesite with my wife and son who were seeing it for the first time when I heard a loud rumble. I looked down and saw about Fifty or so bikes comming the hairpins. It was at that moment that I started feeling the urge to get a bike. It took about Nine years to get one, but it was worth the wait. And hopefully in the next year or so I'll be visting Buffalo Bill on Harley.

Great video! Makes me want to ride soo bad. I love the twisties. I see it's not just PA that cuts those stupid rumble strips on the yellow line that make your bike dance when you hit them. :bigsmiley30:

Keep the rubber side down.

Back