free website stats program The difference is what? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The difference is what?

At my last change I used HD in the engine and primary, Redline Shockproof in the tranny.
HD, because I had enough points on my HD card to get the oil, Redline, because I have read here that a lot of others have used it and are happy with the results, as I am so far.:D

Yeah wally-word doesn't carry it here! Autozone is the main auto parts store here in the area. They are around 10.99 a qt along with everyone else in the area. Usually near beginning of summer the 20w-50 V-twin will go on sale. Usually you get 1.00 off per quart. still cant justify $100.00 + dollars for an oil change. I have two bikes, this doesn't include the cost of the filters and any misc parts and pieces I need!

Yeah wally-word doesn't carry it here! Autozone is the main auto parts store here in the area. They are around 10.99 a qt along with everyone else in the area. Usually near beginning of summer the 20w-50 V-twin will go on sale. Usually you get 1.00 off per quart. still cant justify $100.00 + dollars for an oil change. I have two bikes, this doesn't include the cost of the filters and any misc parts and pieces I need!

Ok here my .02 cents. We spend many thousands on a Harley then many more thousands to modify and we squabble over a few bucks on oil and filter and the proper oil and filter to use in our bikes. I guess I just do not get it.....

Back