free website stats program The big 50 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The big 50

Took about three hour ride and the stage 1 with the gen 3 seems to be just what I needed. 42.9mpg on fuel and it seems to run quite abit cooler.Was riding two up and it seems to be somewhat more responsive. Thanks for all the good info from you peoples!!! :bigsmiley11:

You are as good as you feel. When 18-21, sometimes I kiddingly wanted to die. Self induced pain. You know the kind!
I'm 54, feel great most of the time but, still can't run,jump,hop or other things as when young.
But.......the best thing about gittin' older........GRANDKIDS!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you all have or are getting some soon!!! They make everything bad go away!!!!
Ride Safe Everybody!!!
wilks3
:USA

Happy Birthday......I turned the big 50 last oct....Its alot of fun for me..I get to see the back of my head go bald.:)..I think alot of us dont feel like we did but myself,,,Thair is no way Id want to go back....Things are good ,

Happy Birthday.
Sixty ain't bad...just more of the same. I can still ride 12 -14 hours a day. It's whatever you make of it. Staying in shape helps.:bigsmiley8::skipping

Congratulations on hitting 50 and the new bike! Wait until you hit 66 when it really gets to be fun! :swoon

Happy Birthday, Age is relative IMO, But don't tell the Redhead she will be 50 August 3rd,And we all know how this can disturb some women. OOPS did I say that out loud Have a Great Day and enjoy life one day at a time and ride as much as you can:cheers

Happy Birthday, Age is relative IMO, But don't tell the Redhead she will be 50 August 3rd,And we all know how this can disturb some women. OOPS did I say that out loud Have a Great Day and enjoy life one day at a time and ride as much as you can:cheers

I can see a sore ear coming your way once i pm a link of your post to your young lady

Brian

My wife doesnt like the old lady saying if you no what i mean. I only said it one time..:newsmile055:

Just sayin: I finally hit the big 50 yr old mark last month and here is what I discovered.
(1) I cant run,jump,breathe,like I used to.
(2) cant read the fine print no mo.
(3) Dont care like I used to or could be I just forget alot?
(4) And doctors wanna see places that just aint right!!!
. .. ... . ....... ... . Life is Good!!!!

Ha, that's good. Enjoy 50, it gets to be a bit more of a challenge to do the above at 60. Oh and those places the Doc wants to check now, always make sure you have eliminated any real need to visit the urinal before hand or you're gonna be standun on your toes for that test. Only took me once to learn that. :lolrolling

Happy Birthday......I turned the big 50 last oct....Its alot of fun for me..I get to see the back of my head go bald.:). .. .. .. . Things are good ,

Ha, Mat I didn't get to see that until they started puttin those video monitors at the 7-11 stores back in the 70's.

Back