free website stats program The 2nd annual What did you get for Christmas thread? | Harley Davidson Forums

The 2nd annual What did you get for Christmas thread?

Irish Hog

Let's hear about them goodies!!!

I got a beautiful HD sweater and a few dealer gift cards. I want a new set mirrors, so I think I will order a set this week. I also got an iphone, love it!! My son got all his Yamaha racing gear and new exhaust, he will be starting motocross in the spring, we are really looking forward to it.

Saddle bag liners,organizers, HD shirts, and my buddies brought a couple of bottles of good bourbon, which they hung around and help me sample.....normal operating procedures for them....

I got a couple Harley shirts, 2 Harley coffee cups, Harley mouse pad, chocolate, NHL collectibles, and a big bottle of JD. And some nice time with the family. Hope you all had a great Christmas!! :newsmile018:

I got a Garmin e-trex legand, And cateye cycling computer for my bicycle, And earlier in the week I got a Cruztools H1 tool set for my Birthday.

Santa (my wife) got me a Harley Sweater, Harley boot socks, dress shirts, games for the PS3, jacket, leatherman tool.......... no parts for the bike but a good Christmas with the family

Harley calendar, a watch, wallet, compound sliding mitre saw, sawhorses, chocolate, some shirts, socks, pair of jeans, thermal drawers. But the best present of all is time with my family (for the first time in about 10 years I'm off for Christmas eve, Christmas day and Boxing day).

Back