free website stats program The 2015's are here! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The 2015's are here!

More cost efficient in my book to get a regular Road Glide and just add a tour pack. I'll pass on the extra CVO doo dads and the extra $$$ that goes along with them.

Hey Doc with that theory you could buy 2 new Harleys. You would probably save at $14,000 dollars versus the CVO.

Just 4 guys in my local hog chapter that have CVO models ...3 doctors and a dentist and the dentist told me he put another 3000 in his before he took it home... oh and we have over 150 members

Hey Doc with that theory you could buy 2 new Harleys. You would probably save at $14,000 dollars versus the CVO.

Hmmm.....like a Road Glide for trips and a Dyna for day runs to the Georgia mountains.

Good thing my wife wants a boat - I keep telling her no $$$ for a boat so I don't dare buy a new HD!!!

Over 48K Canadian for a CVO (Road Glide or Limited) ... before the 15% tax here in Quebec.... Ouuufffff!!! I will keep my 2013 for a while.... I would need a morgage to get a new CVO....

Ray

Over 48K Canadian for a CVO (Road Glide or Limited) ... before the 15% tax here in Quebec.... Ouuufffff!!! I will keep my 2013 for a while.... I would need a morgage to get a new CVO....

Ray

I wonder if Harley will start selling bikes like a RV. 10 years financing available.

They are nice looking bikes but I just don't care for the fairing or the price. I guess I need to go to my local dealer and look at them until they start looking pretty.:newsmile100:

Back