free website stats program TFI With Rineharts | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI With Rineharts

I just returned from a test ride. I think turning the #3 pot down juat at touch helped a little. I'l keep playing with it.

You know...the only downfall I see with the TFI is that the little arrow is hard to see. It's very hard to tell 3.25 from 3.5 or 3.75. How are you guys determining exactally where it's set? Or are my old eyes failing me?:bigsmiley28:

Doc.To first set it I got my son to look at the numbers :lolrolling
After that I could tune it by feel and sound.Like a carbuerated vehicle:D

Steve, thats a great idea. When my Son comes home on leave from the Navy next time I'll have him set it properly for me...LOL...my wifes eyes are as old as mine are...:glasses

Steve, thats a great idea. When my Son comes home on leave from the Navy next time I'll have him set it properly for me...LOL...my wifes eyes are as old as mine are...:glasses

I use my 150 reading glasses, flashlight and then the Big Spy-glass... like Steve07 says,,, Once set to the suggested... Then use FEEL and SOUND.....

signed....BUBBIE

I have the same set up as you a 09 SG with the Rhinehart stage 1 download and a K&N filter. I was just wondering what settings you finaly settled on.:D

Back