free website stats program TFI for 2014 ?? | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI for 2014 ??

BuffaloBill

Posted earlier on Touring section no responses Anything in the near future for the New 2014 Touring models reguarding a TFI tuner??
thanks
Bill

I don't think that you are being ignored. My best guess is that no one knows right now. Check on the DoBeck web site and maybe you will find something. :bigsmiley8:

I don't think that you are being ignored. My best guess is that no one knows right now. Check on the DoBeck web site and maybe you will find something. :bigsmiley8:

Thanks
I called them they said they are working on somthing that should be out in a month or so
Bill

I've working with Dobek for a month now. I had my my shop put on a TFI with my stage 1 on my 2013 Breakout right after Xmas. I had decel poping even though I adjusted it several times. Dobek was great and upgraded me to the GEN3 EJK. My bike shop installed it today. So far no poping on decel and ran great. I couldn't have asked for better support.

I don't know your issue but wanted to say they didn't ignore me. They will get back to you.
WAP.gif

Dobeck support has been very goog for me. They upgraded me to the GEN 3 EJK together my decel popping out. They treated me very well.
WAP.gif

Back