free website stats program Texas riders. | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas riders.

actually the Gunslingers mother chapter is in Austin Texas, the only requirement is to be law enforcement, there are other chapters in other states as well.

Greenville area here. Lots of nice roads and quick trips to OK or ARK. I lived in New Braunfels from 1966 till 1974. Place has changed a ton since then.

hi all......this is my first time on...and i will be getting my 1st bike this may...i am sooo excited....and thankful for this site..
jaytee

I'm in the Bastrop Area and work in Taylor and sometimes Austin.

Hey to yah...I'm in Missouri but will be heading to Smithville just down the road from you .Going to the rally in March 14th,15th,and 16th...Ya think your'll be there?..Oh forgot something...lol Its called " Thunder on the Colorado" if so would like to shake your hand and say Howdy to ya...Dan..we'll hopefully be in town for the rally pre party.:D

I live north of Dallas about 30 miles. Ride almost every day to work & as often as I can. Ride north mostly. But trying to get the wife to ride more so we can take vacation on the bike. Ride safe!!

I'm in Edinburg in the Valley. Crappy roads to ride down here as it's flat and straight. The usual activity in these parts is bar hopping and then riding to South Padre from time to time. My wife and I camp in the hill country whenever we get a chance - Kerrville and New Braunfels area. Of course the bike comes with us since the riding up there is great. In fact, we just back from Gruene on Sunday and road out to Canyon Lake and surrounding area. Great place to ride.

I lived west of Houston in 82, used to ride out to Papa Blakleys for buckets of beer...or out Hwy 6 to Tomball...it's all built up now but some fun back then...I was there last year Papa's is a ball diamond now...bogus
txhawg
I'm in Plano, ride to Irving for work.

Back