free website stats program Tax Refund Spending | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tax Refund Spending

Yeah, wish I could say that I'd be spending mine. But since our company cheaped up on our health insurance coverage, my refund will be going to pay off the deductible for our awesome health care. Couple that with no salary increases this year & you have one happy worker.

/sarcasm

Yeah, a new helmet is very good...venison is best served on the dining room table...definitely not for road use...

I'm planning on a new Hawg-Wired speakers and amp but yeah, may be going into savings the way things are sounding at work. May not be work in a few months........

Tax Refund Spending...well remembering California' woes last year, if you are expecting a refund, don't expect the state one any time soon...took 6 months for that bit of money...but this year those of you who expect a refund, it really is YOUR money that you OVERPAID so I would not whoop it up just yet!

With the way things are right now, it will be a welcome addition. But I'll just save it for another rainy day.:(

I got just enough to cover the cost of the detachable tour pack hardware kit. I love my Ultra but miss my 07 RK, removing the tour pac when not touring should help.

You know my brother did the same thing....said he wanted a "different look". In reality he wants a Streetglide, but can't afford it. Hence this detachable tour pak thingy will help ease his pain.:newsmile08:

I have had three Roadkings...presently mine is an '03. As I have said before...the RK is my favorite model. Additional models may come and go...but the KING, it stays. :laugh

Back