free website stats program Taking the H-D to 12,000ft - Video/Images | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Taking the H-D to 12,000ft - Video/Images

Outstanding Day, these are what we live for, this is why I ride. Thanks for sharing... Oh! Where did you get the head cam, I would be interested in something like that.

Oh my God. What a video. Does that make you want to ride a Harley or what. If Harley was smart, they'd call ya, say hey, we can use that in our new commericals.

Outstanding Day, these are what we live for, this is why I ride. Thanks for sharing... Oh! Where did you get the head cam, I would be interested in something like that.

Thanks all. The H-D delivered as sweet ride to the top.

Merlyn... Picked up the bullet cam at helmetcamera.com

I went over Monarch Pass & Wilkerson Pass going west then 2 weeks later went back over them on my way east.... Was one of the best rides ever done. Did 550 from Durango to Montrose that is one some needs to get on a Helmet cam... That was the coldest day on my 2 week ride... But was also one of the best rides to do. Got to see a lot of beautiful country... :bigsmiley8:

I went over Monarch Pass & Wilkerson Pass going west then 2 weeks later went back over them on my way east.... Was one of the best rides ever done. Did 550 from Durango to Montrose that is one some needs to get on a Helmet cam... That was the coldest day on my 2 week ride... But was also one of the best rides to do. Got to see a lot of beautiful country... :bigsmiley8:
Your right Mike this is a beautiful country...such diversity, from the rolling hills to mountains to High desert...traveling east to west or visa versa you can see why they drew the state lines where they did and to do it on a Harley( I don't include metric because they just don't have the sound or feel)is why foreigners envy us....:USA

Back