free website stats program Tail Light | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tail Light

Only emergency vehicles; police, fire, etc... are suppossed to have a blinking red light here. I bought the HD red/chrome LED light. It works great and was so easy to install that a caveman could do it.

well you convinced me. I saw these BAL tailights in action for the 1st time today, on 2 cruisers rolling through town. All I can say is wow. Middle of the afternoon, sun blaring and these lights nearly burned my retina when I starred at 'em.

No affiliation with the company, but this is a safety "must-do" as far as I'm concerned. On the wish list it goes.

I have a previous posting on this topic. I have since sold my Softail Custom but removed the BAL tail light. I have it for sale at a reduced price( $200.00 ) in the Sale or Trade section. It won't fit on my new Street Glide. ( Dang it ) But I do feather the brake light and hope for the best at all stops.

I run the Kuryakyn Panacea 3 light system and it works just great. LED tail light with triple blinking when activated, and both LED turn signals on red all the time but go amber when turning. Also have LED's up front on turn signals.

Anything to keep us safe. I have been reading a ongoing thread on another site about the headlight modulators and there are guys that hate them? They say they bother drivers? I don't know how it bothers drivers, but they get the attention and that is what counts right?

Back