free website stats program Switching radio to aftermarket | Harley Davidson Forums

Switching radio to aftermarket

Roadking-1960

I own a 2010 Ultraglide. The stock radio has gone bad , front output ,and display are not working anymore !.
Now i 've been searching the internet ,and I found a aftermarket installing-adapter . Does anyone have experience with these adapters ?. The handlebar-controls can be used on any aftermarket radio , so it says.
This is the adapter I'am referring to , anyone ?. THX

https://ebay.to/36cJmDX

98 2013 HARLEY TOURING RADIO INSTALL ADAPTER W THUMB CONTROL DASH KIT STEREO CD.jpg

I, ve installed this adapter last winter ,since I had no feedback ,I just ordered the kit ,and took it from there.
Everything that it's supposed to do works.
On the left handcontrols , volume and mute.
On the right handcontrols , Source / search for stations/ up and down next track on my bluetooth device.
This in combination with a JVC-radio , works fine for me.
I can not change the balance/fader /bass &treble ,on the controls ,but I'am OK with that.
Better keep my eyes on the road !.

Good to see you were able to install the kit and happy with the outcome.
I've only changed the speakers on a previous bike and also added amps.
Took it all back off when traded for the bike I have now.
Really should post the parts to see if they can find a new bike to ride on.

I installed a Kenwood and Kenwood amp with Hogtunes speakers, it was plug and play,I just had to adjust all the settings like bass, treble, boost ...etc. It' Bluetooth and has cd, usb and 3.5mm jack. I'm happy with it. It's a marine radio so weather is not a problem.

I also have added an Amp (marine phoenix gold 250watts) , In the bags , Batwing and the lowers there are 300Watt speakers ,total of six.
So plenty of power too , I'am happy !.

Back