free website stats program Switching pre set radio stations from handlebars?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Switching pre set radio stations from handlebars??

HD Texan

Is there a way to do this that I'm missing?
I am currently switching stations (programmed preset ones) by reaching up and pushing numbers 1-5 on the dash and it's a real pain sometimes.

Please tell me I have overlooked a method to change from bars :(

=================================================

Nobody??

Last edited by a moderator:
I do it the same way you are doing it. Haven't looked in my owner's manual in quite a while but it should be in there if there's a way to do it.

On the lower right hand control there's a spring loaded center switch. Press up or down to change channels.

I thought that just put it in the seek mode to the next station it would pick up. Didn't think that toggled you between your presets.

I have the same ?. Very interested to see if it's possible.
WAP.gif

I have a 2011 Street Glide, i also would like to know if it's possible to toggle between the preset stations.

On the lower right hand control there's a spring loaded center switch. Press up or down to change channels.

Glad to see others have the same question. When I flip the switch mentioned above, it just scans for the next station it finds. I'm guessing there is no way to actually flip a switch and go to the next preset. Now, Harmon Kardon has something to aim for.

Glad to see others have the same question. When I flip the switch mentioned above, it just scans for the next station it finds. I'm guessing there is no way to actually flip a switch and go to the next preset. Now, Harmon Kardon has something to aim for.

I understand the question but if I hit scan on my trucks radio it will stop on signals that are strong enough. Just keep hitting the toggle and it will pick up your presets if the signal has enough strength.

I just got done looking through my manual (the pages my dog didn't shred). I was actually asking myself the same question before I saw this thread. Well anyway, I havent found anything yet but will let you know if I do. It's crazy that there isn't a way to do it from the bars.

Hey, these touring bikes with radios were meant for TOURING! You're not supposed to stay in one place long enough to take advantage of presets!

Back