free website stats program Sundowner seat | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sundowner seat

I've got the Sundowner on my 04 Heritage that's been there 8 years now, wow, time flies when you're havin fun, anyways back to the seat, laying on the floor beside the stock seat they don't look that much different but on the bike you can really tell the difference. I've done several 500 mile days with mine with no pain at all. In those 8 years it's not been babied at all and still looks & sits like new. I'd buy it again, no questions ask.

^ sounds like your butt is thankful you switched seats!!!!!

Thunder- I would try and roll my bars forward but with drag bars I don't think it will help. :).

So I got the rally runner seat and it has a higher seat back but man us it hard as can be. Seems like there is less padding in it than the original seat. It also seems like it pushes me forward more too. Well back on eBay it goes, going to see about a sundowner now. At least I got a deal on it

I changed to a sundowner for the rear passenger comfort, but wouldn't go back to stock on a 2004 Road King Custom. Like it a lot.

I have the sundowner and I LOVE IT! My wife loves it as well!

I took it to a upholster shop and ha them add some padding to it and fluff it up some! It was a nice upgrade!

Back