free website stats program SunDow Seat, Sissy Bar n Rack, or... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

SunDow Seat, Sissy Bar n Rack, or...

If you plan on keeping the bike for a while it is worth taking the time to get it right in the first place
I would start with a good seat and like others a mustang seat works for me
I would also keep an eye on the used parts market for the other stuff but just be a wee bit wary as item descriptions can at times be misleading but knowing the hd part numbers of what you are after can help

Brian

Thanks Brian. I went to exchange the backrest and rack to get ones that fit yesterday and long story short, ended up just returning the backrest, and exchanging (ordering) a rack that will fit. The reason I didn't get a replacement backrest was because it didn't seem the parts guy(s) where very sure (sort of disagreed between em) which would fit.. which one to order...

At any rate, and back to your point, I hear you and am looking for a seat now. I'm checking out the Mustang, Pillow look, and Sundowner.

Ok, all to end this on a good note; I found a sundowner seat on ebay for $180 shipped (like new). I exchanged the sissy bar; I am probley going to get the shorter one that fits and a low wide backrest pad. Next order of business; saddle bags... :)

Back