free website stats program Sun Screen | Harley Davidson Forums

Sun Screen

Animal

With the sun finally showing thru up here in the Great White North (global warming my(edit)) I was wondering what sun screen everyone is using? Need something non-greasy and easy to put on without spraying into the eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and the little woman use a SPF of 70+. Keeps the skin protected, make sure to do the tops of the ears plus it also helps with wind burn.

How does the Neutrogena hold up to perspiration? I tend to sweat pretty bad when it gets hot out. Just wondering how it held up to any of the "sport" suncreens which I tend to sweat off.

I also use Neutrogena, 85 SPF; however I noticed that I now have white marks on my goggles. They wipe off and don't bother me. I also have a blue tint to the back of my leather jacket collar? Don't know if either are related and I will take that instead of skin cancer here in SoCal.
BTW it does rain here, at least four times each year.

I will take that instead of skin cancer here in SoCal.
Yep, been there done that. The only upside of melanoma is that I now have a scar on my cheek that I can make up great stories about :p I was in this biker bar when... I was scuba diving in a school of hammerheads when... I met this cute young gal and... Well, you get the picture!

I use Banana Boat, either spf 15 or 30. I use it most when wade fishing along the Texas Gulf coast, so it stands up well to water and perspiration. My fishing buddy uses "No Name" sunblock and likes it alot.

Back