free website stats program Sun glasses. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sun glasses.

Has any one had any dealings with i beams sun glasses ? I seen them at myrtle beach motorcycle rally and like the looks and fit and you can get them in prescription lens the company is in Pa.

Troxlerld; NO, I haven't delt with i beams. And I'm not going to try and convert you to using my brand, for whatever reason. :newsmile030:

Last edited:
I wear regular perscription glasses...ohh the horror...bifocals (got blended lenses for my vanity) and use Solar Shades from your local Rx store for $19...or your favorite fashion French retailer Tar'get...cheap for everyday riding.

But, being the "backup" guy I am from years of going through "what can go wrong will"...I carry "Guard Dogs" with removable lens - NON POLARIZED for long term road, heavy duty use.

Polarized lenses are dangerous, can mask those tar snakes or empty manhole covers on a sunny day and really cause rainbow effect thru your windscreen...be careful what eyewear you use and if they distort your vision, get scratched or hazy pitch them!!!

I pickup some aluminam frame sun glass about 5 year or so back It still use them daily.
the lens our looking a little on the rough side, I see J&P has some new aluminan frame glass..
I also pick up a pair of the those $200 dollars glass that the lens go form dark to lighter
those were the bigest pair of JUNK I ever spent my money on

Get Smith and Wesson shooters glasses from a safety supply company online. They come in many shades and are all impact resistant. Keep a pair of tinted and clear in bike at all times. Buy 10 pair and get free shipping and brings the cost to about 6 bucks each. and you can mix and match. I believe they are uva and uvb resistant also.

wear prescription glasses so I went to Wal-Mart and had them make me a pair of Transition RX Glasses which I keep in my windshield pouch at all times. They were reasonably priced. When I get out of work at midnight I put them on and they are clear but in the day time they get dark. It is nice to not have to fumble between daytime eye wear and evening eye wear.

Couldn't find my shades today so I put on a clear dewalt safety glasses. The ones with the yellow sides. Worked perfect. No tears and no fogging.

I have found that most construction supply stores have safety glasses that are bi-focal. I have three pair, clear, dark, and amber. About $6 each.:D

May just be me: Randolph engineering.. Made the first pilots sunglasses.. they have shooting glasses in every color in the spectrum engineered to see different targets... The Rose colored makes every separate any movment I see instantly. Kind pricey but Won't ride without them

Ranger Series

Back