free website stats program Strange holes on a 2003 FLST | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Strange holes on a 2003 FLST

Thank for your quickly answers :)

No problem, I love humor but my spelling is limited...

We appreciate your patience and understanding. The pair of ten year olds are now sitting in the corner for their "time out!"

First thank you Sport40 for your understanding. The holes you referenced are for location during the machining process. I can't speak for the other 10 year old but I will take my medicine and beg for forgivness from the powers that be.

First thank you Sport40 for your understanding. The holes you referenced are for location during the machining process. I can't speak for the other 10 year old but I will take my medicine and beg for forgivness from the powers that be.

I am watching you :p

Brian

Right guys the op may not understand that his thread has been hijacked by a pair of 10 year old children masquarading as very mature adults lets have some resonable responses from now on :p

Brian

Aye, Aye Sir:D Sorry Sport40.

I am watching you :p

Brian

I don't think this is the first time I have been lined up in your sights. I will keep my head down and do my best to stay on point!!:newsmile108::newsmile108:

Sport 40

Don't mind these two 10 year old geezers. They sometimes get sent to their room for a week or two.:D

BTW, don't worry about those two holes in the engine block.

Thank you Glider :)

Thank you guys !:newsmile108:

It is the night in France and I am going to sleep.

See you later.

Back