free website stats program Strange Happenings Returning From Sturgis! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Strange Happenings Returning From Sturgis!

I'm not sure what happened at the Billings dealership, but I had an opposite expierence.

On Saturday July 4th while going over the mountains on the way to Cody, Wyoming, I blew out the rear cylinder "Y" pipe on my '06 EG. The next day I called Billings from they're little dealership in Cody and told them I would be heading over the Beartooth on the way up to Glacier. The service manager checked and said he had a new take-off from a true duals install and would be expecting me.

It got a lot worse going over the Beartooth and I'm sure everyone in Red Lodge could hear me coming. When we got to the Billings dealership about 1:30 pm that Sunday, they were waiting for me.

The service manager said that the pipe listed at $210.00 and would $75.00 for the pipe plus an hour's labor at $65.00 be ok? OK you say???

I told them my wife and I would stick around while the other two bikes we were with checked us into a hotel and brought us back a sandwich. The service manager said "Why do that? and fixed us up with a brand new Road King to use. When we got back 2-1/2 hours later, my scooter was ready to go and washed to boot! All that for $150.00 or so, with tax and on a Sunday no less.

Whatever happened in your case had to be a mistake, because I found everyone there to be friendly and willing to do whatever they could to help .... and for a truely reasonable price!

Back