free website stats program Stopping by to say hi! | Harley Davidson Forums

Stopping by to say hi!

Hi, I'm new on here and just wanted to say hello to everybody. I am a self made mechanic and have built hot rods to motorcycles since I could remember. I currently have two bike as of right now a 95 Fat Boy custom and a 07 Street Glide that I have just began to custom out a little bit. I am currently installing dual flame throwers on the street glide but have not completed it as of yet because I am doing it different then others. I am installing a separate fuel pump in one of the side covers that feeds the exhaust on both sides and I am having a little problem with the stand alone igniter I am putting in. I do not want to disrupt the original ignition system. I want the bike to run normal even while making fire. I had to make my own sprayers out of brake line just to reach inside the Reinhardt exhaust past the baffles. I tried removing the baffles but did not like the sound that came from doing it so I put them back in. Now I got the fuel where it needs to be it's getting my sparker all wet but no spark as of yet.

Back