free website stats program Stage 1 (part recommendations) | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage 1 (part recommendations)

I have a sert and the 2010 software trying to tune by riding and recording to the VMI and modify then down load to bike. I think to really dial it in you have to Dyno it. So it seems it would be alot easier to buy a TFI. for 1/2 the cost.

The SEST costs $459.95 MSRP. You get the VCI and software that works up to 2009 year bikes for that price. Smartune 2010 software is $29.95 extra. The cable kit is $39.95 extra.

The software (non-autotune) that comes with the kit costs $24.95 by itself. So if all you received was a VCI, then $459.95 - $24.95 = $435.00 which would have been MSRP for the VCI by itself.

I just bought the SERT and it was $459.95. I received the tuner and the Service Manager said the program was already loaded on the tuner and if I wanted the CD I could have it but it wasn't necessary... :eam

Hobbit is right get the CD, the new one's part number is 32111-10 also they sell a training CD for the super tuner part number 32101-10. It helps to explain how to tune. Butif you are like me its nice to have someone with knowledge of the super tuner. Good-Luck

SMIRDAD,

I'm thinking of putting the turndowns on my 2010 FLHX.
How loud are they? Can you still hear your stereo at highway speeds?

Thanks and sorry for adding the unrelated post.

Back