free website stats program Squeak in 07 Dyna | Harley Davidson Forums

Squeak in 07 Dyna

vince52

I have a minor(?) problem...My bike is a 07 SE dyna...Problem is any speed over 50MPH if I jump on it I get a squeaK ... Sounds to me like in the front end, Harley shop said it was probably the belt...Brought it in this morning, they just called me and said tech didn't hear anything...When I road scoot down to shop on the freeway I jumped on it a couple of times, no sqeak, only 10 mi trip....Going down to Carson city yesterday (52 mi) it squeaked everytime I jumped on it over 50 and same coming back to Reno...Makes me think the bike has to warm up to get it to squeak...Any thoughts on this would be helpful...Thanks...Vince

Last edited:
Finally figured out what the squeak like sound was and where it was coming from...pinging from motor...Have a high compression motor (11:1) tho I was using 91 octane w/ the temps now in 90's or better,air fuel mixture needs to be richened.. bike to shop to remedy this problem...Then all will be right w/SE 110 DYNA that pulls 130 TORQUE and 120 HORSES...VINCE...Ride fast and hard

Back