free website stats program spell check | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

spell check

I certainly do not want to do that again. I learned my lesson, when the cow's are in the road, slow down, don't try to jump over the moon.

That gash on your leg looks like it could have been done with a swiss army knife being misused :p

Brian

That was just the sort of mess i was thinking of when joy wanted to get at my legs with a swiss army knife

Brian

..... .... ... ...
I'll send a message to The Red Head to be sure and deliver one of Jack's smacks to you Dave! :p BTW, It wasn't the broom. :p
... .. .. .... ... .

Oh no I don't know which would be worse, you on the broom or the redhead's rolling pin. After that I will probably be so messed up I will be taking quad pics, if I can even remember to bring the camera at all.

Hmmm if she hits Jack on the head and his stache grows that long, maybe I can take it on the jaw and my hair will grow back. Sounds brutal either way, but I did survive an old Buick coming at 45 mph once.

Joy that looks like a bad crash. Those dirt bikes can get you like that. They sure are fun though. Glad it wasn't worse. Take care Lady.

That was just the sort of mess i was thinking of when joy wanted to get at my legs with a swiss army knife

Brian

Hmmm that sounds interesting, don't think I'm gonna touch that one at all. I'll let Brian spell his way around that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no I don't know which would be worse, you on the broom or the redhead's rolling pin. After that I will probably be so messed up I will be taking quad pics, if I can even remember to bring the camera at all.

Hmmm if she hits Jack on the head and his stache grows that long, maybe I can take it on the jaw and my hair will grow back. Sounds brutal either way, but I did survive an old Buick coming at 45 mph once.

Joy that looks like a bad crash. Those dirt bikes can get you like that. They sure are fun though. Glad it wasn't worse. Take care Lady.

Hmmm that sounds interesting, don't think I'm gonna touch that one at all. I'll let Brian spell his way around that one.

Dave, I dont need any help getting in trouble:lolrolling:small3d023:

It works well, I use it too.:D

Now that we have Joy, she corrects spelling too :lolrolling

ieSpell - Spell Checker add-on for Internet Explorer <<< Here it is!!!!

Internet Explorer compatible Spell Checker works great and is FREE...how cool is that. Started using it early on here at HDT and it works quite well! :coffee And you can make it smarter, for example the correct spellings for Kuryakyn should be Küryakyn if you want it to spell it like the website, just add it in and your done. :s

Hi,I'm not sure if there was a answer.But the way one of my spell-check works [the one with the red underline] is click on the word and a drop down list appears .

Back