free website stats program speedometer indicator lights on 09 FLTR | Harley Davidson Forums

speedometer indicator lights on 09 FLTR

89 FXRS

I'm trying to help out a friend who just bought an 09 Road glide but didn't get the owners book with it - he says some of the lights in the gauges come on while riding and doesn't know what they are so if any of you guys might be able to let me know what they all represent I'd appreciate it - this guys driving me insane!!!LOL

Not knowing what the lights look like is a hamper. He should have basically the same lights as yours. A yellow check engine light,if Fuel injected. A red Key light, if it has security package, a red cruise light, green when in cruise mode. These would be on the gauges,Spdo & Tach. It would help to know the color & shape of the lights he is concerned about.
tourbox

tourbox......

That owners manual link you posted might be a good start for the Knowledge needed.. I took a look and it looks free? Here it is:

Dropbox - Harley Manuals .............Maybe you can re-post so it comes up LIVE again... I'll try again

Dropbox - Harley Manuals

Worked this time....:D

signed....BUBBIE

HD09FLTRSE3051.gif
*19 is the light cluster

BUBBIE I didn't post a link that I recall. I don't have a Drop Box account either. However your link seemed to work fine. I could be suffering from OLD AGE(lol).
tourbox

OOPSY,,,,,My BAD:

stray dog Posted it in another thread....

Under:
Re: some people should not try to be a mechanic
Dropbox - Harley Manuals....LIVE Link Above:D

That I thought was you was Him...:bigsmiley21:

Oh Well It IS a good Link for the big Book...

signed....BUBBIE

Back