free website stats program special thanks | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

special thanks

I just want to say thanks to all the people here on hd forums, im a new member here and was made welcome right away, also every one that helped me with great tips for my piglet way to go all :rider:wce

Thank you for friend request and I think i answered right...i get a little confused with figuering out (should say "tryin") how this all works but maybe in time it will come together...:s

I think this is a great place to come for any MC problems I may have. Seems like a lot of great people here with lots of knowhow when it comes to bikes. I do hope that Screwylouie and Capitol Jack don't come up with any more cleaning products like that Bar keepers stuff that has caused me a whole lot of extra work [like cleaning toilet and 20 year old car rims] that I never had to do before. Just stick to helping me keeping the bike going. Seriously I do put a great value on all that I have learned here and thanks to all of you.

I think this is a great place to come for any MC problems I may have. Seems like a lot of great people here with lots of knowhow when it comes to bikes. I do hope that Screwylouie and Capitol Jack don't come up with any more cleaning products like that Bar keepers stuff that has caused me a whole lot of extra work [like cleaning toilet and 20 year old car rims] that I never had to do before. Just stick to helping me keeping the bike going. Seriously I do put a great value on all that I have learned here and thanks to all of you.

sounds like Jacks fault again...:p

Back