free website stats program speakers | Harley Davidson Forums

speakers

chuck60

I am looking to change my speakers on my 2012 street glide, I don't want to add any boost to the amps. I just want to change the speakers for a better sound, If any one could steer me in the right direction that would be a big help.

I was in same situation as you 3-yrs ago & ended up going w/HogTunes - great speakers & not a huge bill to boot (~$100). Probably best HD (hundred dollar) upgrade I spent on bike to date!

I swapped out all four of the stock speakers 4 for Hogtunes and could not be happier. I did not add the amp and the sound quality is night and day compared to stock.

J&M all the way, nice clean crisp sound at 80mph works well with stock equipment or advanced electronics.

Yes Tank - I agree w/adding tweeter pod...my set-up won't allow because of my 3-pouch w/s storage bags, but if someone's swapping speakers w/Hogtunes this pair (speakers + pod) is a great combo!!!

HD 77181-10 speakers pretty good upgrade from stock speakers for the money, about $150. No amp needed, just unbolt/unplug stock speakers and plug new ones in.

Back