free website stats program Southern Californian with a deep South draw | Harley Davidson Forums

Southern Californian with a deep South draw

Its Apple..

Hello everyone. I'm not looking for a warm and fuzzy welcoming hug. Just here to introduce myself to all the members. Like most, I assume we are here researching and picking like minds for information. Knowing there is so many others with much more knowledge then myself. I humbly come to the forms as an open minded student. Here to learn as well as much as possible. Also share on what I have learned a long the way. Although very limited in experience. I've been blessed with mechanical abilities beyond, " lefty loosie, righty tighty".

Other then all that crap above. I ride a 1989 softail wide guide custom Basically stock with a mild cam, playing with my second electronic ignition. Don't ask me why? Just got one as a gift previously and toyed with it for a short while. Never fully figuring it all out. Traded it for some other parts. Just recently picked one up at a price I couldn't refuse. So toying with it again. Other then that just keeping the bike up and running after a 10 year vacation away in storage. This while I focused on life, family, career, and.... Just got her started about a week ago. Will post current issues asap. Thank you all for all your post and for being part of an exclusive community if HD riders. ✌u

Back