free website stats program Southern California HD Dealers - Opinion | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Southern California HD Dealers - Opinion

While your statement probably holds true for most dealers (reputable) there are a few only in it to keep afloat and make the bucks and yet produce shoddy sub standard work. I know of one in particular that I use to deal with that developed a very bad habit and was doing VERY shady practices to afford what he was doing.
I personally think there should be a review of dealers by the parent company and when the complaints out weigh the kudos, they should have their ticket pulled as a dealer. Maybe there would be more pride in the work they turn out then.
\
Hi Glider,

Ah yes, to live in a perfect world, my ambition too. You make a good point; I think that the MOCO does try to do this but there is just so much policing they can do. Maybe the problem is similar to the public education system: "we can't afford to flunk the folks that just don't have 'it', it could hurt our business". I'm thinking the schools that are diploma mills turning out techs that graduate weather or not they have learned anything. Also, along those lines, having the paper that says that you know what you are doing is a myth; it only means that you know how to psych out the test procedure.

:cheers

Best to all

Pixs

I live in the Lakewood/Long Beach area and purchased my bike at GHD (Glendale), but thinking about using an HD dealer in the area for service, etc. What are your opinions and comments about the following HD dealers in the area:

HD Westminster
HD Harbor City
HD Anehiem/Fullerton
HD Los Angeles-Southgate

Have a great evening.

I got the Bike at LA but I have most service done by fullerton, LA Harly will pickmup bike for free.

I got the Bike at LA but I have most service done by fullerton, LA Harly will pickmup bike for free.

Thanks for the feedback. Is there a reason why you service your bike at Fullerton and not Southgate...just asking.

Where are you located in SoCal?

Back