free website stats program Sometimes you have to just go with it | Harley Davidson Forums

Sometimes you have to just go with it

joel

Came home today thinking I was going to mow the yard, it's been a couple of weeks and looking shaggy.
Found the wife already did it and all I need to do is load the bags and take the to the dumpster at work.
As I was giving her our hello hug I told her that the yard looked good.
She said thanks and all she did was use her blow dryer and a brush as she ran her fingers thru her hair.
I left it alone and helped make dinner

Well,the wife sounds like a keeper.But I am afraid your work dumpster abuse is going to have to be reported.

Well,the wife sounds like a keeper.But I am afraid your work dumpster abuse is going to have to be reported.
We live outside city limits so garbage service is optional, my hope is 5 more years and sell business, rent out the building but start to pay for garbage service.
I have 5 years to figure out how to drop my garbage somewhere on a dairy basis, grocery store, hardware store ect or sign up for the service.
Maybe figure out who doesn't have driveway cameras and add my crapp to theirs.
It's been a good 10 years of not have to pay refuse fees

We live outside city limits so garbage service is optional, my hope is 5 more years and sell business, rent out the building but start to pay for garbage service.
I have 5 years to figure out how to drop my garbage somewhere on a dairy basis, grocery store, hardware store ect or sign up for the service.
Maybe figure out who doesn't have driveway cameras and add my crapp to theirs.
It's been a good 10 years of not have to pay refuse fees
I'll need to know your intended route.But seriously,between the wife and I we (I) take out the garbage once every other week,but of course there's no discount for that.They P/U every week.Just don't generate the trash with 2 kids grown now.This town actually sells bags for lawn clippings! They suggest you buy and use them.Reeeee diculous!

Back