free website stats program Something You Folks Up North Don't Have To Worry About | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Something You Folks Up North Don't Have To Worry About

:D Had mine under me just about the whole day, here in Williamsburg, va. 61 degrees. Didn't mean to rub it in steve07. but its hard to keep something like this to myself

Hey Dr.
Back a month and a half ago I summoned my son and his buddies that like to hang out, eat my food and drink all of my cokes out of the fridge to the house. Told them to bring a rake or Blower and we are going to clean the leaves up. 4 leaf-blowers 5 rakes and 30 minutes latter, all cleaned up!
Like you today, I squeezed in a ride after I put my bike back together as i had it torn down ading some goodies to it.

P.S. No nagging from the wife too!

Guess I,ll just go and shovel the snow from my driveway for the seventh time this week, and listen to the snowplows roaring by. I,ll be in good shape by riding serason if my back isn,t out.

No brainer I'll take the leaves then a little ride. 20 degrees and plenty of snow here still.

need to buy a leaf vac .. i have one here because the leaves only fall a day before it snows

And im not feeling sorry for ya .. i havent been out on mine since November so rakeing leave before ya get to go out is no big deal i would do it

Last edited:
Wife and I put just under 200 miles on this week-end... Saturday was only to dealer and back for a chilli tasting and HOG chapter activity... filled up with gas. Sunday after church... rode with another couple all afternoon.. stopped for a late lunch and back home just in time for the Super Bowl... gas light came on as we entered our driveway...

Back