free website stats program something warm for our nothern buddies | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

something warm for our nothern buddies

60ºf here right now. Been riding all day, probable 81ºf or so here today. Sorry..........

ran into this guy at a gun show today and i am very happy with his products, i only bought the gloves....but i might go for the undershirt or long johns latter (kind of hard to justify for me when i am in TX and Venezuela)

CTI - For Bikers

Hey Lorne,
That is just right nice of you to share with our northern buddies, I just ordered some heated glove liners from VentureHeat for the Salt Springs trip.

I thought you weren't going to pick on Jack until February:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

Hey Lorne,
That is just right nice of you to share with our northern buddies, I just ordered some heated glove liners from VentureHeat for the Salt Springs trip.

I thought you weren't going to pick on Jack until February:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

:newsmile055: Gator, I got my eye on him now :newsmile030::glasses

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lorne,

well i did last 12 days, and then i just couldn't resist....:bigsmiley11: next i will have to see if i can break my record :newsmile036:

:newsmile055: Gator, I got my eye on him now :newsmile030::glasses

Couldn't you just send some sun?

i tried to bring it up with me from the Island...but United wouldn't accept it as hand carry....so just stuck with the rain for now, but i guess it's better than the s word,,,:newsmile08:

i tried to bring it up with me from the Island...but United wouldn't accept it as hand carry....so just stuck with the rain for now, but i guess it's better than the s word,,,:newsmile08:

:newsmile055: Careful with the S word you could be banned for life:p

OK, the weather service has predicted SNOW...what...here in Mobile, for tonight and in the wee hours. Just in case I got it planned out.

"Chestnuts roasting by an open".......

Attachments

• 100_0126.jpg
    100_0126.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 23
Back