• Something much stronger

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Time out chair

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw geez, that was great Rich!:naughty

Where's Lew, did he go to polish his shoes or something?

Should be gone a few days then.:s

LOL...oh thanks a LOT Joy!!!! :newsmile042:
For the record, it was Lux soap that was claimed to be the worst soap in the universe.....I tried to make hubby sit through that movie......he kept falling asleep; he doesn't know that he will watch the movie. :D

Boy oh boy, it looks lick Rich is in trouble here with these statistics. 4 to 1 against him and the consensus is time out and stronger.

I'm happy to report that he has been "born again" and that his wife is very happy with the "new" Richard.
She couldn't keep any soap in the house previously because it was always being used on Richard.

:bigsmiley20:

No worries Richard, most of us read how big BigLew is and me being only 5'6 & 130 lbs probably couldn't be seen under the shadow of his boots...I think the quote is "--be afraid!" :newsmile017:

..... and me being only 5'6 & 130 lbs probably couldn't be seen under the shadow of his boots...I think the quote is "--be afraid!" :newsmile017:

Heck, you could ride on the shoelaces of Lew's boots:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

Sorry I just couldn't resist that one.:s

We all make mistakes ,I think they both deserve a second chance. What the Heck, It's christmas isn't it. But if thay do it again then I think we need to see pictures of them sitting on a dunce stool with the bar of soap in thier mouths!!!!!!!

We all make mistakes ,I think they both deserve a second chance. What the Heck, It's christmas isn't it. But if thay do it again then I think we need to see pictures of them sitting on a dunce stool with the bar of soap in thier mouths!!!!!!!

Excellent Idea! :rofl

I think Rich would be giving us half of the peace sign though.:lero

View Poll Results: Soap Suds
RichardS 4 25.00%
biglew55 1 6.25%
Something much stronger 5 31.25%
Time out chair 6 37.50%
Voters: 16.

:eam

:small3d023: Hey....if I was a sensitive person my feelings would be very hurt here! :17:
Don't you guys think you oughta stand beside your Bro here!!

And what's with this mimimal voting against my Bro biglew?? He's no saint!!! (sorry lew, I'll need company in the out-box!) :D

:newsmile100:

C'mon Rich I voted for Lew! Although it was only because you were already in the TIME-OUT box!:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back