free website stats program snow!! | Harley Davidson Forums

snow!!

lowrider13

Yesterday I went to my daughters softball game in Saranac Lake , NY and it was freakin spitting snow. I even thought of riding but they called for rain. It was 28 deg also. Does anyone want to adopt me from a southern state please.:bigsmiley18:

Yesterday I went to my daughters softball game in Saranac Lake , NY and it was freakin spitting snow. I even thought of riding but they called for rain. It was 28 deg also. Does anyone want to adopt me from a southern state please.:bigsmiley18:

Whoa ! man thats a beautiful place...picked up a passenger there this winter was flying to Boston...flight originated in Plattsburgh...at the International Airport there...International AP mind ya....Had to shoo a Moose off the runway before take off....Man when I think of New York I think millions of people...stupid me I forget you all got some very remote areas up that way...Would love to ride the Road King up your way....I was up there near Christmas and went through another absolutely beautiful town called Saratoga Springs...You folks got some beautiful country up that way for sure...btw I'm in Missouri.

I used to play golf at the Saranac inn Golf course and we got snow in June once in the early morning. Freaky

Whoa ! man thats a beautiful place...picked up a passenger there this winter was flying to Boston...flight originated in Plattsburgh...at the International Airport there...International AP mind ya....Had to shoo a Moose off the runway before take off....Man when I think of New York I think millions of people...stupid me I forget you all got some very remote areas up that way...Would love to ride the Road King up your way....I was up there near Christmas and went through another absolutely beautiful town called Saratoga Springs...You folks got some beautiful country up that way for sure...btw I'm in Missouri.

I ride thru Saratoga Springs alot in the fall. It is a hopping place.Another beautful ride is thru Lake Placid. I guess I do not realize how nice it is here.

We had a heavy hail and rain storm here in south western Ontario Sat. afternoon, but after supper I went for a nice ride. Was warm enough I didn't need a jacket

Been in the 90's here in west TN. for over a week. Humidity is in the 80% range daily. C'mon on down....get ya some of it. I cant stand the humidity.

Global warming my (edit)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back