free website stats program Smokey Mountain Trip | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Smokey Mountain Trip

DSC00940.jpg
Myself, wife and 6 other couples are heading out to eastern Tenn. on June 12 from Tulsa, Ok area. First nights stop will be Memphis and the next 2 nights in Gaitlinburg. We are wondering is there any must do rides and must see attractions. We will be working our way back to Okla. over the next 8 days thur Tenn. Any help in this matter would be appreicated!!!!
Spent a week in Pigeon Forge last summer, and I have two words for ya, DEALS GAP!! what a great ride! they call it the Dragon's tail. And make sure you have gear for all weather conditions. And then just get up in the mountains and ride! Its so nice up there...going back again this summer.

Attachments

• DSC00803.jpg
    DSC00803.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 12
Myself, wife and 6 other couples are heading out to eastern Tenn. on June 12 from Tulsa, Ok area. First nights stop will be Memphis and the next 2 nights in Gaitlinburg. We are wondering is there any must do rides and must see attractions. We will be working our way back to Okla. over the next 8 days thur Tenn. Any help in this matter would be appreicated!!!!

well i live approxomately 30 mins away from gatlin burg and the cades cove trip for you is a must if u wana see BUT be very carefull of deer,bear,racoons and many other types of animals this is cades cove and cades cove is almost like a zoo you will probaly get extermly close to some animals and that is both good and bad. and deals gap or the dragons tail is a very fun ride 318 in 11 miles:D

EagleRider of the Smokies has a FREE Smoky Mountain Ride Guide. It contains six of the most popular one day routes in the area. They can be contacted at 1-866-805-RIDE (7433).

Back