free website stats program Smoke gets in your eyes | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Smoke gets in your eyes

We have been coming in and going out thrue the garage, attached to the house, to lessen the smoke getting into the house.
Today has been a great relief from the smoke.
The smell of plastic, metals and electrical burning is so much worse then the smoke from wood burning.

Joel, glad you are getting relief from the smoke finally, the electrical smell is the worst.
I grew up in So. Cal. Several times we had to get on our roof and hose it down from the fires surrounding our house. After we left Cal some friend set pictures of our neighborhood being destroyed by another fire, very sad all that was left was the pool.

We have been coming in and going out thrue the garage, attached to the house, to lessen the smoke getting into the house.
Today has been a great relief from the smoke.
The smell of plastic, metals and electrical burning is so much worse then the smoke from wood burning.

I'm happy to 'see' things are improving...pun intended. :).

Joel:

Can you smell smoke in the house? sheesh, I'll be glad when this year is over...it's been one thing after another all year long.

Haha, ain't that the truth! HOWEVER, I made the comment yesterday that I may be the only person in the world who can honestly say that my 2019 was so bad that 2020 has been a walk in the park for me. :D.
But, on a serious note, I know people this year that have had things so much worse than I thought I did last year, and I can only imagine the hurt they are going through. :(. Everyone scoffed at me last year when I would say 'Give me the fast forward button and let me just skip up to 2025'. Little did I know...I thought I was only joking; now I wonder...;)

Back