free website stats program Slow forum | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Slow forum

OK, here's what I found. When I go to respond to a post my avatar is shown but I can't type in the post box. In the bottom left of my screen is say's connecting and it takes 3-4 minutes before I can type.
What I found is if I hit the refresh on the page I can then type in the post box and the make my post.

My question is why do I have to hit the refresh page every time I want to make a post?
I've cleared my cookies and restarted my computer but nothing has helped.
I've had this issue for over a week. Any thoughts?

What system are you running? Windows 10, Chrome or what? I had trouble before and found Google Chrome works good, tho on my new puter it runs windows 10 with NO issues Think Mozzilla and restart?
http://filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/
load this it is free and fixes many problems and cleans god to speed up your puter
https://www.malwarebytes.org/trial/
use this 1 too, Josh ALWAYS ran these, but not in tandem 1 at a time try them for free

Last edited by a moderator:
When this has happened to me in the past similar to you Jeff I could post a reply but it would time out trying to post comment to forum. And when I would apply Post Reply again while timing out I would end up with duplicate posts. Though this may last for a day or so. I have had more problems when trying to log in page is not available as if forum web site is gone. When any of these maladies happen with forum the internet works flawlessly anywhere else I go even other Harley forums.

It's not my computer, I tried it on 2 of my laptops and my notebook. I have to hit refresh before it allows me to type a post.

I'm seeing it only in the mornings, before 6 am EDT, and Sundays from midnight to 7:30 am. After Sunday at 7:30 the forum is quick.

Hey Jeff
A new issue:
Today when at bottom of screen and try to scroll up the page collapse on itself and I have the top of page overlaying the bottom of page. The only way to get page corrected to see full page is to refresh page.
Like on the thread with a video as I scrolled up I ended up with 6 videos playing at the same time. It happens on all pages of forum....:confused:
Makes for a very difficult time to view forum.

I am having NO issues with lap tops at all, I have a new RCA tablet, after installing Mozilla, Malware bytes, C cleaner, I have NO issues

You guys sound like the cable company..... Always blaming problem with hardware in the home with no answer as to why problems come and go.....

You guys sound like the cable company..... Always blaming problem with hardware in the home with no answer as to why problems come and go.....
I don't see where anyone placed blame on anything. Statements were made about what equipment was being used and what type programs are used. Please don't compare me to the cable guy.

Back