free website stats program Slip-ons | Harley Davidson Forums

Slip-ons

ot_tiger

I am wanting to buy me a good set of slip-ons. I'm not really looking to spend a lot of money, but I don't wanna buy junk either. I was hoping someone could tell me some good websites to go to and maybe some good quality brand names to be looking for. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to E-bay or Craigs' List for used parts (they do offer the best prices) Vance and Hines, Python, and others can be had at Drag Specialties, J&P Cycles, Cycle Shack and many other retailers besides HD...

Try going to local HD events to look and listen to your selection and ask owner his nits and picks regarding installation, performance, etc. Do not get rid of your OEM takeoffs, they may become necessary as local ordinances and restrictions mount mandated inspections (forcing you to put the stockers back on to meet EPA, Federal, State and Local requirements.

Last edited:
Cycle Shack slip ons. Mine were under $150 new. Be ready for (as my 2 yr. old grand daughter says) a BIG LOUD. :D

I got the Cycle Shack slip ons....think from the classified ads here....or maybe another forum...from Sarge. Anyway...they are fine. Great sound!
I really like 'em. (not as loud as the Samson Big Thunder I had...they are too loud) Try the classified here.
Good Luck.........Pete

I found good prices here.
fastcycleparts.com/sc-10-2-exhaust-systems.aspx

If you get them let me know how you like them. I am planning on getting the
Vance & Hines Straightshots HS Slip-ons

Back