free website stats program Slip-ons for a 08, does it fit on a 09 Electra Glide Stadard? | Harley Davidson Forums

Slip-ons for a 08, does it fit on a 09 Electra Glide Stadard?

chuyhdez

Hello there, so the time to get exhaust for my 09 Electra glide is here. I have found a guy selling a set of D&D slip-ons that he had on his 08. Question is: would they fit on my 09? Thank you in advance for your comments. Chuy

Most reliable answer would come from D&D themselves. I'd contact them and ask your question.

Next best would be to talk to your dealer and ask if 08 and 09 slip ons are interchangeable.

Hello there, so the time to get exhaust for my 09 Electra glide is here. I have found a guy selling a set of D&D slip-ons that he had on his 08. Question is: would they fit on my 09? Thank you in advance for your comments. Chuy

Can't say with D&Ds but V&Hs won't work. The dimples on the inside of the pipes are much deeper for the '09s to accomodate the axle ends for the much wider rear end. V&Hs has '09-specific pipes as do other manufacurers.

As the OP sez, check with the manufacturer.

TL

Thank you TL! Can anyone recomend a cheap but good quality option for slip-ons? dont have to have name brand, maybe around 2hundred. thank you in advance.
Chuy

Back