free website stats program Sisters new to her bike | Harley Davidson Forums

Sisters new to her bike

Redfish-Joe

A few of us are headed to Trussville Al. tomorrow to pick up a bike for my sister. Ain't a Harley but at least she at 65 she said "Dang it I'm gonna learn to ride!". Its a 900 Kaw Classic with a Voyager kit. She is already talking about Biketoberfest! I may have created a monster...LOL

She has ridden with me several times over the years and last weekend she was a passenger on a trike on a club ride and had the time of her life. Now she want's her own. Good for her!

Good for her Joe, Bring her to Florida we will show her some fun:s

What took you so long to create that monster????:D So glad to hear she's going to be a rider on her own. Life is for living, living it to the fullest, for as long as God gives us. Heck, my mom is getting serious with the man she's dating and she's 85. Then, I had a patient recently who had a total knee at 88 and told me she was getting married when it healed. Your sister is really young!.....
P.S. Watch out for that Isaac storm. Let us know if you need help with anything if you get threatened.

Congrats to your sister. Keep us posted on the Fl trip, and you know the cottage is there. We need to see if there is any interest in getting together at Salt Springs Campground. If anyone is planning to rent a cabin please post so we can start planning for Biketoberfest.

Back